ISA Linköping University
Immerse yourself in true Arctic Experiences under the Aurora BorealisHave you been dreaming of the perfect aurora holiday?
Is an aurora holiday on the top of your bucket list?
If so, let the experts at 90degreesnorth AB create the perfect aurora holiday for you and make the dream a reality!
Our team has been helping people like you since 2008 to
experience the beauty of the Aurora Borealis aka Northern lights.
Our Lapland trip highlights:
Transportation by flight from Stockholm Airport to the Lapland province , you are above the arctic circle in less than 3 hours
Watch the Aurora Borealis(Northern lights) dance in the sky
Visit to the world-famous ICEHOTEL*
All airport transfers (Linköping - Stockholm Airport, Kiruna Airport - accommodation) & return
Snow mobile tour on a frozen river through the frozen forests to the ICEHOTEL (32 Kms)*
Go Dogsledding on your own or with an experienced Musher with an experienced team of huskies*
Relax in an Arctic Sauna with a ice dip
Free access to the Arctic Sauna; A one-of-a-kind Sauna that floats on a lake
Eat a traditional Sami Lunch cooked specially for you in a Lappish teepee tent
Build your own Igloo
Post really cool pictures on Instagram and Facebook and get your friends jealous
Whats Included and Not Included
- Transportation by flight from Stockholm Arlanda to Lapland (Round trip) with 1 pc. of check-in luggage.
- Bus Transfers in Lapland (Kiruna & Luleå) Airport - Town center - Accommodation & return.
- Bus Transfers to Arlanda airport for departures from Linköping & return.
- Accommodation for 4 days & 3 nights in wilderness arctic cabins for 4 day trips on a shared-room basis with kitchen and bathroom.
- Accommodation for 5 days & 4 nights in wilderness arctic cabins for 5 day trips on a shared-room basis with kitchen and bathroom.
- 90 degrees north’s tour manager support.
- Free rental of Ice-fishing equipment to fish on a frozen lake.
- Free access to firewood throughout your stay.
- Free access to the Arctic Sauna in your accommodation, a one-of-a kind sauna that floats on a lake.
- Free access to bonfire places with unlimited firewood in the accommodation.
- A Guide to see the Northern lights during your stay in the accommodation.
- The base price for a 4 day trip to Swedish Lapland starts from 4350 SEK (approx. 375 €)* per youth(under 25 years of age); 5450 SEK(approx. 470 €)* per adult (26 & above years of age). Prices vary according to departures and dates. Please check individual trip information for detailed pricing.
- The base price for a 5 day trip to Swedish Lapland starts from 4700 SEK (approx. 405 €)* per youth(under 25 years of age); 5800 SEK(approx. 497 €)* per adult (26 & above years of age). Prices vary according to departures and dates. Please check individual trip information for detailed pricing. * The base prices mentioned above does not include the mandatory snowmobile tour and the optional dog-sledge & Northern light tours.
- NOT INCLUDED
- Meals (you can buy your own food at the supermarket and there are fully equipped kitchens to cook meals in the cabins where you will stay).
- Travel Insurance.
- Optional activities during the trip.
- Bed linen & Towels (you can bring your own or rent them in the cabins).
- Anything not mentioned in Included.
- Activities during the trip
- 32 Kms Day long Snowmobile tour to the ICEHOTEL (mandatory tour).
- Experienced Dog-sledge tour (optional tour).
- Self Dog-sledge tour with Alaskan & Siberian Huskies(optional tour).
- Northern light tours to Abisko (optional tour).
- Northern light tours to Narvik (optional tour).
- Snowshoe & cross-country rentals (optional).
- Entry to Ice-Hotel & Sami village (optional).
- Booking Terms and Conditions
- The booking is made on the terms of these booking conditions and when you make a booking you accept the terms of these booking conditions.
CANCELLATION / CHANGES: Any cancellation or change request must be sent to us by e-mail to email@example.com
A.If you register for the trip but you do not pay on time, your spot will be cancelled.
B.If you wish to cancel your trip after you have paid up to 30 days before the departure date, you would be refunded the entire amount you paid for except the airline ticket fee which is non-refundable.
C.If you wish to cancel your trip after you have paid up to 10 days before the departure date, a refund mentioned in Condition B cannot be availed however you can sell your spot to someone else for which we will charge a fee for changing the name of the booking. This fee will vary depending on the charges applied by the airline company. Both you and the buyer of your spot are responsible for paying all costs incurred in making the name transfer and in finding an agreement between yourselves. 90degreesnorth should know the changes in your booking at least 7 days before departure failing which condition D will be applied (see below).
D.If you cancel your trip 10 Days or less to departure, you are not eligible for a refund.
E. If you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way after you have made your registrations (for example your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible depending on availability and sometimes this might require extra fees that vary depending on your case and when you wish to change it.
F.We do not refund for emergencies, our refund and cancellations policy written above are applicable to every single case.
G.We reserve the right to cancel your booking in case of extraordinary circumstances beyond our control and in this case you are entitled to a total refund.
REFUNDS:We are not liable where any failure to perform or improper performance of the travel services is due to: you or another member unconnected with the provision of the travel services in our package unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances, Force Majeure which means a situation beyond our control, and also in case you will not be able to see the Northern Lights as it is a natural phenomenon not depending on us.
If you are affected by incidents caused by the services offered by our partners in the package, your rights and compensation will vary according to the rules of the company organizing the services. For example, you have rights in some circumstances to refunds and/or compensation from your airline in cases of denied boarding, cancellation or delay to flights. If you are entitled to a refund by the airline company we would proceed with it but this will not automatically entitle you to a refund of your holiday cost from us, we reserve the right to evaluate case by case if you are entitled to a refund or not. If it is impossible to ensure your return as scheduled due to unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances, we will bear the cost of necessary accommodation, if possible, of equivalent category, for a maximum of one night. The refund would take place in cash or through a bank transfer in case your account is a Swedish one. In case you are not the owner of a Swedish bank account, we can refund you through a money transfer for which you would bear the costs of the transfer
Note that in case you have inserted your name and surname wrong and your date of birth wrong you would have to pay the additional fee imposed by the flight company to change the data correctly.
Note that if you test positive for Covid-19 before the start of the trip, you will not be allowed to join the trip. In this case, please E-mail us a copy of your RT-PCR test certificate stating a postive result and we will initiate a refund. The amount to be refunded varies according to the time when you will inform us about your test result.If you turn positive for Covid-19 during the trip, you will bear the responsibility & costs of isolation and transportation back to home and we will do our utmost to help you with arranging the accommodation/transportation.
We strongly recommend all passengers to have a valid travel insurance that covers cancellations, losses or theft of personal belongings, accidents during the trip and medical assistance. We will do our utmost to help you with your claims for insurance during our trips.
INSURANCE:We recommend all passengers to have a valid travel insurance that covers cancellations, losses or theft of personal belongings, accidents during the trip and medical assistance.
CHANGE OF ITINERARY:our itineraries might change due to external factors and specific circumstances, therefore we reserve the rights to change them during the trip in case of extraordinary circumstances. In that case, you would be offered an alternative itinerary or you can opt for a full refund.
COMPLAINTS: If you have a complaint or you’re in difficulty and ask us to help we will provide appropriate assistance, and helping you to find alternative arrangements and any necessary phone calls/emails. In case you need our assistance you should contact us at our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. In case your complaints are not linked with our company, 90degreesnorth, but to other behaviours of other guests, or our local partners, please report them to us and we would try to fix them but we would not take responsibility for them.
PASSPORT, VISA AND IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS: : Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are your responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements.
What people say about our trips to Lapland?
I recommend to all students who spend a semester abroad in Scandinavia to travel with 90degreesnorth to Lapland, you will get to know wonderful people and an important part of the Scandinavian lifestyle!
What people say about trip to Lapland?
Travelling with 90 Degrees north, I do not have to worry about the itinerary and accommodations which is usually my biggest headache of the trip!
What people say about trip to Lapland?
We thoroughly enjoyed every bit of the trip All the support managers were very cordial and supportive and walked an extra mile to ensure our comfort! They had alternatives for any situation with no loss of time